Pastors seem to dropping out of ministry like …
A variety of reasons are cited, but if you drill down, here’s what you’ll find…
They’re wiped out and burnt out.
Because they’re doing all the work alone.
There’s so much pressure to grow.
So much pressure to take everything to the next level that Pastors are left with the burden of “making it happen” all by themselves.
It’s why we need to follow the “Jethro Principle” found in Exodus 18.
You know, where Jethro tells Moses to delegate responsibility and train leaders who can lead “thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens.”
This is at the heart of my new Leadership Ninja coaching that starts tomorrow (May 16th @ 2PM EST).
I’m going to teach you a system for raising up leaders at every level of your organization AND we’re going to give you everything you need to implement it in your church.
Who should join this network?
– Pastors who want to last for the long haul
– Leaders who want to see their congregation grow from infancy to maturity
– Those who want to see their volunteer force double in a short time
– Pastors who want to see discipleship happening automatically in their churches
– Churches who want potential staff members waiting in the wings for an opening to become available
– Pastors who want to see all of their leaders developed from within
So if you’re interested in seeing an explosion of leaders in your church, then giddy up and head over to www.ninjaleadership.com.
P.S. There’s a bunch of bonuses for participating in the network. So don’t delay. Go to www.ninjaleadership.com.