If you've followed this blog for any length of time, that you know that I like to read. But most of the time I'm commenting or reviewing new books that I've read. where can i play roulette online for real money
Now what gets lost in the 'tyranny of the new' is the classics that need to be re-read. visa gift card casino
There's books that I read every year and some that I read every other year. usa online casino slots
So I thought I'd put together a list of a couple books that are on my regular re-read list: united states online casino sites
– Lectures to My Students by Charles H. Spurgeon (my favorite book of all time)
– On Being a Servant of God by Warren W. Wiersbe (In my top 5 of all time)
– Spiritual Leadership by J. Oswald Sanders (one of the most important leadership books ever written)
– Leading at a Higher Level by Ken Blanchard the best online casino uk
– Good to Great by Jim Collins software de casino online
slot machines for ipad 2– The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
slots playThere's others that are in the re-read list, but these are probably the most important ones.
real online casino iphoneSpurgeon said, "In reading books, let your motto be 'much, not many.'" He believed in re-reading the classics over and over again.
What's on your re-read list?