If you've followed this blog for any length of time, that you know that I like to read. But most of the time I'm commenting or reviewing new books that I've read.
Now what gets lost in the 'tyranny of the new' is the classics that need to be re-read.
There's books that I read every year and some that I read every other year. wms slots jungle wild
So I thought I'd put together a list of a couple books that are on my regular re-read list: which online casino pays the quickest
– Lectures to My Students by Charles H. Spurgeon (my favorite book of all time)
– On Being a Servant of God by Warren W. Wiersbe (In my top 5 of all time)
– Spiritual Leadership by J. Oswald Sanders (one of the most important leadership books ever written)
– Leading at a Higher Level by Ken Blanchard
– Good to Great by Jim Collins
– The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
There's others that are in the re-read list, but these are probably the most important ones.
Spurgeon said, "In reading books, let your motto be 'much, not many.'" He believed in re-reading the classics over and over again.
What's on your re-read list?wms jungle wild ii slot machine